October 22, 2001

I just have to say that, I think this is more enjoyable than a long rant about insignificant annoyances in my day to day life, esp when those things don't matter much anyway...why not just think about something nice, just because it's there ?

Forever where the sun is setting.
After all the day is done.
laying in an open meadow,surrounded all by evergreens.
A gentle breeze is blowing.
Everything alive is moving, and the sun is setting.

As the tree and grasses roll together in the gentle breeze.
And as the clouds are streaming.
Sun is setting, Music playing, all my life a dream forgetting.
Drifting in this moment.
I am letting peace be of me dreaming and forgetting.

When I am innocent inside, smiling at the beauty of it all.
Sunset casting colors.
Brilliant reds and orange, purple, blue eminating from infinity.
Forever where the sun is setting
In the distance when all of the day is done.

When a gentle breeze is blowing in the meadow.
The clouds and tree and grasses moving are all dancing.
And when Mozart playing, sun is setting, life becoming dream forgetting.
Being in this moment with her all does come together.
Like an artist is composing being in forever,
where the sun is setting,
in the meadow,
dreaming and forgetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment