October 20, 2001

Ugh.. slugs: to whom it may concern... okay I can admit that this board is a social institution, however, I disagree with anyone who thinks that another persons "posts" ought to be pleasing to them. I don't think that any individual slugs purpose is to assemble "posts" that are entertaining or in some way pleasing to the other slugs, but rather, to assemble posts that are, for personal reasons, pleasing to the slug in question. If in fact it is the case that one becomes a slug merely for the purpose of entertaining other slugs, then, I would rather not be a slug, in as much as, I am no court jester and do not in general enjoy entertaining other people. I believe that open critisizm is not only healthy, but to be desired, only because I am the sort of person who is interested in what others have to say. To anyone who thinks that I ought to or even do care if you enjoy my posts or not, I don't. To anyone who assumes that in posting I am obligated to post something which suits your taste or entertains you, I promise you that this will never be the case. To anyone who is disappointed or offended at the fact that my posts and or the posts of others have been less than enjoyable to them, you ought to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself just who you think that you are. ............ Regards Mike.............

My posts are not for your enjoyment, if you think they are, you are sadly self centered..err mistaken... you have no right to complain about the content of my posts or the posts of others "notice that I never do!".. so if you think that another persons posts aren't good enough for you, do not email/tell any admin about your problems, but deal with it yourself. We are big kids here, stop acting like children and just be cool .............

No comments:

Post a Comment