October 10, 2001

Lunch Card



My comments about society and its influences weren't so much directed toward you (Tarwyn) as just my generalized thoughts on the subject. Your post did make me think about society's roles in our lives and such, as well as a slight debate i had with jimmoi once about how responsible we are for our actions. It all ties in.

I can't find my lunch card, which is really beginning to get on my nerves. (Wow, "lunch card", reminds me of elementary and middle school.) Its a card that lets me ride the bus and has money deposited on it, from my tuition and housing costs, so that i can get something to eat at the various cafeteria's across campus. Now i can't find it, and i'm rather hungry. Such is the way of life. There always has to be a tension that needs to be solved.

Damn you Sigmund Freud and your tension/pleasure principle theories!

Anyway, enough of that ramble for now. (I just got out of Theories on Psych, so my mind is still semi-preoccupied with that line of thinking.) So far is seems like Bradbury or Mike as an administrator. Sorry Michael, but i doubt its gonna be happening for you anytime soon. We'll see though.

Think of it as if i'm doing you a favor. If i made you second administrator, then you'd just be traveling down the same road as your brother. Do you really want to go down that road, and just be a carbon copy? That'll just strengthen that whole "middle child" complex that you probably have going for you.

However, if i am ever in the need of a fall guy or hitman...

I have to remember NOT to abuse my powers as a psychologist later in life.

For the Boswanians18

No comments:

Post a Comment