October 23, 2001

Please take note that I am not " back " - as my posts will be primarily for administrative and maintenance purposes only. I got to thinking / and ( sorry to dissapoint you Aaron ) I think I'm going to have to call off the weekend " DEV TEAM " fest. After associating with so many people today, be it at school and around mike and jimmoi /

I've found my ... ability to ... not think ... of things ... and want to talk about them ... is minimal. So maybe sometime further down the line we'll do that whole idea.

Second, the two suggestions I've gotten so far have been taken into consideration - the first one ... Andy's, should be fixed even as you read this. The second, Napster's about a "self written paragraph" was originally the idea the first time I tried to make slug bios, but no real place to put them. Worry not, the exact "schematic" of the slug bios has no real form anyway. So anything that will be on them is still "up in the air" and readily open for suggestions. I would still appreciate "questions" any of you would like to see answered.

I watch dune, go sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment