October 14, 2001

Chicabee, Jigabee, and Gapoo...

ALL MINE DAMMIT!!!

HAhaHA hee hee...

A few of the odd words I have made up over the years that I do use in my language... even my Swedish. I see no reason to change my jiberish language merely because I am no longer speaking english. I think Jiberish is universal. There is no real set to it, so two complete strangers, if they use jiberish, can communicate quite well. My little 'cat/furby/cooing/what the...? noises' I have made since I was about two years of age. I consider them part of my jiberish. In my lifetime I have only met 4 people who can make those same neet noises that I do. I liked 3/4 of them. The other was simply a bitch and I didn't bother with here for long. The last I met shortly before I left the United States on a Thursday while bowling. I liked her the best. Now I think Jesse knows the Anime Cafe there in Spanagraham... I was with that group. Quite fun. Anyway, she and I started to get into a conversation in pure jiberish (now in jiberish you do use body language to emphisize {yes I know the spellings wrong} things and give visual exsamples). Now this made some of the people in the Anime Cafe wonder what was going on, and it spooked one or two out I dare say. We were really getting into a nice conversation, no one understood what we were talking about except the two of us. Gloriously fun. She told me a funny story about something that had happened to her earlier that day. We broke out laughing and oh the joy of it. I think her name was Ester or something like that... I'm so bad at remembering names! *argh* anyway, we had to promise not to get into a converstation like that again cause we were spooking others out with our odd noises and laughing faces. I miss her, though I do not really know her. Also, the 4 people I have met who can make my noises, are all female. We are blessed I think. hehe...

I think that this is the end ot my little tale for now for my wrists are starting to feel very sore and stiff (stupid carpal tunnel).

I say buh-bye to you my friends, and complete strangers...

Hej då mina jigabees!
Tarwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment