October 22, 2001

Many things.

1 - please, in the comments section, leave any "suggestions" or "ideas" for the new format of the board.

2 - bradbury, please get ahold of me - and do you ( or anyone else for that matter ) know .php programming?
I am attempting to learn it myself - and will appreciate any assistance possible.

3 - software is needed. be it image or graphic or website making or good "scripts" for java or hosted things - you name it - not only do i mean software, but please comment with anything you'd like to "see" on the board. Sorry - no "moving words when you move the cursor" however - i find that terribly annoying. And if you suggest midi - I WILL kill you.

4 - I hope you all enjoyed the "uproar" that was started. I dont know if it is safe for me to post ... being that ... but I can maintain my blocks for the moment. In any event.

5 - please, in the comments section again, drop a " bunch of questions " which you believe should be on each slug's biography, answered by that slug. My personal question that I have come up with that I would definately enjoy seeing answered by us all is : " Name four 'favorite posts' of the past " --- these questions ( much like the ones long ago ) will be good stuff. Not all will be used, only the best.

6 - notice how I'm saying please? It is because I need your ( all of your ) assistance in this. We will make the one-year anniversary truely something to be seen! If you'll notice, you cant access the archives - that will be fixed, and it will be weekly. In fact - if I've done things correctly, try clicking HERE - and that should take you to a weekly assessment of the history files.

7 - Be carefull with yourselves slugs. Dont take the board so seriously. Me and Jeff have long agreed that " administrative priviliages " are chalked up basically to nothing much of anything but a name. Rarely does anyone "edit" a post - because most errors add "individual flavour" to their posts. What would jimmoi's posts be if he could actually spell WRONGE and not add an " e " to everything? Mind you - I do have some ... qualms with Ra-2u93801's posts... eh. Dont get so easily rowled, jeez ;)

ok - shit, it's like almost 1pm - i need to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment