October 11, 2001

hmmm ...... two selections and then I am off $$$$$$$$

thought from chaos
all round words in
there in a thought
a thought there in words
in thinking there a thought
chaos in out it of
wods in chaos
a thought revealed in words
born out of chaos
a thought being thinking

tragic and beautiful
likely this will do nothing
but fill the time that now I have to fill
trying to find something eternal
a moment keep escaping me
to fill the time that is my life
not one moment long enough
searching for meaning in myself
thinking being thought of
likely this will do nothing
but be my life passing
searching for something eternal
a moment keep escaping it
to fill the time that is my life
to write my life in moments
likely this will do nothing
searching for a meaning in myself

No comments:

Post a Comment