October 17, 2001

Bureacracy and stuff



Sorry i haven't posted for awhile, i've been indisposed...mostly with calculus.

Good news is that i'm starting to understand it.

A couple of things:

  1. Aaron: Right now the link is still to james' email...so if anybody wants to join, they are going to have to email me seperately at: nonfinis@u.washington.edu

    I would turn that into a hyperlink, but i can't remember how just right now, and i have to make this a somewhat quick post, so i don't have time to look it up.


  2. Aaron: James was telling me about something he has planned for his return to the board, whenever he has that planned. He said something about how adding new people would make it "bloody difficult"...whatever that meant. So until i talk to james more extensively on that, i won't be adding new people. However, if you get me jake's, then i'll add him, regardless of what james was saying, since he was an old slug.


  3. Bradbury: If you really want to be an administrator, just say so, and i'll make you one. Just thought i'd give you the chance to decide.


  4. Jimmoi: I actually have nothing. Oh wait...yeah...you don't have to necessarily leave the board just cause you don't post much. Look at half of the people here...sometimes it gets a little spotty when it comes to people posting. No one is exactly required to post every day, or on a certain schedule. Besides, in some people's cases there posts are a hell of a lot more interesting when they only post occassionally. (It makes for good catch-up reading.)


  5. Michael: Sorry, can't come to paintball. Oh, and stop eating paintchips. 2 out of every 3 doctors say that it is bad for you, dontcha know?


  6. Me: Remember to stop by Schmitz Hall and talk with the student finances department.



There, i think i covered virtually everything that i meant to cover.

And now, on to a different topic.

I had the wierdest dream last night. I was at some get-together or something....and there was confetti...

Well, a really sharp, long strang of confetti got caught in my eye...like stabbed me in the actual eye!

Strange stuff...and then, i was holding my hands over my eyes, which were tearing up like crazy.

Then i get the idea to pull this strand of confetti out. My god! I didn't think you could really feel that type of pain in a dream...

(of course, it could probably be argued that it is only symbolic pain, or a memory of a similar pain being replayed in my mind, and there was no actual pain involved...but you know what...i really don't care...it hurt like hell!)

Anyway, my girlfriend saw my eye and just screamed and stuff...and i couldn't understand why. Then i saw the strand i pulled out and it was like an inch or two long piece of metallic confetti. (up until this point i had no idea what was actually in my eye...just that i had something.)

Then i looked into the mirror, and i could actually see a hole in my eye...and behind my eye was like a machine part...and it was like my eye was this machine or lens that got punctured, and i was seeing into the mechanical part of my eye. My vision in that eye was still fine though.

Now normally i could probably decipher this dream, to a degree, with relative confidence...but i really don't want to or have the energy to right now...maybe later.

I did need to write it down though, so i could remember it for later...
so i decided to do that here, and share such a wonderful experience with you all...

Because sharing is what the good people do...

For the Boswanians23

No comments:

Post a Comment