October 31, 2001

Living in America ... what an ordeal.. I say living in America, because I have never actually lived in another country before, so I make no assumptions about those people...

Matters of confusion
in my matters what that matters in delusion tasteless
there all bunched up and tightly wrapped and pulling tighter
getting closer snapping tighter pulled
intense tension stressful crazy appearing lost and lazy
slowly pulling tighter all the matters of confusion..
weighing down on taking emotional trying seeking answer
wanting peaceful relaxation all the while pulling tighter
needs for simple overburdoned by intension of great tension on the line that pulling tighter
so much tension is unstable
snapping creaking under pressure
my matters of confusion in what matters all delusion
tasteless there still being matters
overwhelmed and shaking
no place to hide forgetting why it hurts now
just sitting and licking wounds
with matters all still there
I pour salt on them and can't relieve myself of stupid fear and tensions
boundless pulling tighter I am breaking .......

No comments:

Post a Comment