October 31, 2001

it starts with jimmoi, and a hat.
he comes in - and says " hey look its my hat "
I cannot but help remember where the hat had been, and what it subsequently reminded me of.
I smiled - and laughed - packed my lunch - and headed off to work.

When I got to the "turn off to the school here" turn - I considered stopping by to see DS for 20minutes.
After almost turning right, I continued onward.
Then I realised there were a lot of flags - all over on the side of the road.
" Yeh yeh, I know " - I thought to myself - knowing full well that ahead there were flaggers.
but then something caught my eye - there were A LOT of flags.
I wondered why so many flags / and then all of a sudden . . .
I slammed my brakes, I was confused as to why - when then it hit me.

Another four-way stop had manifested itself in the road.


it seems four-way stops are now breeding, as there exists one outside Jimmoi's living complex,
and now one just down the street from that.
soon four-way stops will be taking over THE WORLD.
NO INTERSECTION WILL BE WITHOUT FOUR WAY STOP-ISH-NESS!

and speaking of four-way stops, why is it nobody knows how to operate on them, god damnit?
in the event that two vehicles arrive at the stop at the same time, the one on the right has right-of-way
in the event that a vehicle, on the right, arrives before another vehicle, that vehicle has the right of way
basically it is " first come first serve, in the event of a tie - guy on right goes "
but who pays attention to that?
nobody.

Too many times I've come to a four way stop, with someone across from me taking a left, and I come, full stop - wait for them to go, and then they flash me with their lights or wave my by. I just want to get out of my car and yell at them - they are obstructing traffic with their " lets not know anything about the law " bullshit.

anywho - little rant there.
I got to work and guess what I had to do?

THUMB FUCK YAM BOXES.

oh - not that bad eh?

HOW ABOUT THUMB FUCKING THEM
ALL DAY
?

for eight hours I had to sift through some hundreds of yam boxes ( again transline fucks up the order! ) seperating " the good " from " the bad " / oh - wait, to make matters worse, the " medication " I took to make sure my bloody throat didnt start hurting like a mofo ... wore off after first break. great.

Then lunch came / along with the highlight of my day
eating lasagna.
yum.

( yes, thank you heather - I dont have to deal with re-heated mac-and-cheese, for the time being )

my day was seemingly nothing more than getting paid 80$+ to live 8 hours of hell.
but who am I to complain?
I had a really cool idea I wanted to share with Heather,
so instead of staying by at the plant to take a poo poo and pee /
I rushed off to go talk with her.

I got to her house to a note saying she wasnt home.
" Fuck " I thought to myself - I guess I might have not clocked out from work.
Because although the shit kept coming my way - I wasn't getting paid anymore.

I came home, and got online.
I waited for more of it to fly at me.
Wait - I checked my mail : and what do I get?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - not a damn thing.
son-of-a-bitch.

Then I saw Calvin online.
I figured I'd ruin his day a little bit :

Caenum: sorry to dissapoint / but Im still dating the girl I was dating 2-3 years ago... oh ... -DAMN-
dilligadam: LOL....... good job she is nice,,,,
Caenum: she puts up with my shit.
dilligadam: she is a keeper..

DAMNIT.
What the hell was going on with today?
Even my attack on Calvin went and botched itself.
I'm considering taking a warm bath and just laying in it -
but then again I figure we're probably all out of hot water so I just wont even try.

then the static kicked in.

[ and I am deprived of first post! whaarrgh! ( goes to sleep hoping to escape hellish job-curse ) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment