October 26, 2001

I got to stay home today. I'm to sick to go to school. Oh yeah! I don't have school at all next week. No one in Sweden goes to school next week. hehehe... got to love the joy here. We all get that week off because of Holloween. I won't get to go trick or treating though this year, that's a downer. But I will go to one or two parties with some of my friends. yippy skippy! well I think it's time I go and take two more of those pills.... I'm starting to think coherently (SP?) and that can't be a good thing. It says your only supposed to take one, but then again I usually take double doses of most things. They are some sort of pain killer/ get rid of the kind of sickness I have. I do believe that these would be perscription drugs back home, or not legal... but I'm not really all that sure. I need to sleep... that is one things they really do do that I know of, make you sleepy. i will probably come back and read this later and wonder what I was doing one the computer or how it is I managed to type... LOL... I can't feel my hands, or any other part of me really... i sorrt of have that feeling when your foot falls asleep... somewhat tingley? eepith... anyway, all of me feels like that. hehehehehe... me go back to ngiht night now. I think most of you are probably asleep now. I wonder if people communicate at all with their dreams to other people? LMAO.... I seem to be easily amused, i must ask mamma what is in these things... she is a kind of nurse lady. Night night :)

ohh yeah, one more thing...

FIRST POST WAS MINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment