October 18, 2001

POSER!!!!
Good to have you on the board.
And, knowing how you hate to be called that, I'll stick to calling you Andy from now on.

And about James, I'm at nature against listening to him on that, simply because the core group of us isn't good enough, and if people keep leaving it will get pretty boring around here.
That said, I am also interested in knowing WTF he has "Planned" for this, and thus against adding new people. But since Andy has been added, I see no reason to stop.
As to his return, well, I feel he should be an admin, after all he created this. But I will yield to the group consensus.

Insofar as the person/people Aaron suggests, sure, why the hell not?
I'll invite the one you posted before, creepyguyinblack@yahoo.com, just email me (nbradbury@mac.com) with the others and I'll get it done...


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment