October 11, 2001

Dream



Ahhh...i had the strangest dream ever...strange and scary.

I dreamt that i was fat. Not just like a little fat, or pleasantly plump...no no...it was even fatter than when jimmoi was fat....

It was like eddie murphy when he played that fat scientist in that movie...uhmmm...The Nutty Professor...yeah, i think that's the one.

It was frightening. In the dream, one day i was just normal regular jeff...then i went to sleep, and the next morning, i was fat. It was strange actually, now that i think about it.

I wasn't large bodily...not that i remember. It was just my face...it was a fat face...it was all droopy and disgusting... It was also comical to see a really fat face on a normal sized person. Screwy.

Yeah, that was my dream...

That, and i dreamt at one point that james posted something on the board...i have no clue why though.

I need to stop staying up late and watching foreign films. It's messin' with my thought processes.

For the Boswanians20

No comments:

Post a Comment