October 19, 2001

Hm...seems the elder Collins is a little pissed.
And I agree with him on a lot of points, but calling us backstabbers.....maybe a little harsh.
After all, he left us with no explanation, just...."I'm leaving, I'll probably be back in a couple of months" WTF is that?
And now he comes back indignantly saying that we turned our backs on him? WHAT THE FUCK?!?
Sorry man, it doesn't work that way.
Matter of fact, here is the exact text of his final post:
"A two dollar bill says you never saw this coming.

I'm leaving the board.
my decision is final.
yes, I'm being a whiney little Aaron - but it is not because of any social interactions in-as-much as it is that what I could post would be harmfull to my currently ... I dont know.

Bradbury / I havent gotten around to reserving paintball.
Have Steven do that for you.
Just leave a messege I'm sure he'll reply to it.

Dont worry.
I will probably " be back " ( meaning I force Jeff into inviting me again ) in no less than two months.
I wont be checking the board either.
It has become a sick ...
sick ... contraption.

I find myself still confused.
and sick.
so terribly sick inside.

so.
keep tight.
buckle up.
dont expect many board "changes" anytime soon.
and try to convince Jeff to adding people onto the board /
so that when ( if ) I return I can boot them off on technicalities and be a real big asshole!

WHEE."

Ok then.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment