October 18, 2001

Second Brand



I hate winamp.

I don't know why i decided to write that...but i've decided that i will not use it anymore.

Instead, i'm going to use sonique...

Mostly because it has better, or so i have seen so far, better visualizations. That, and for some reason it just runs better on my computer...at least i think so.

You know, this post almost feels soooo meaningless...

that or perhaps its my existance...at least my existance at 12:47 at night.

Other little things on my mind:

  1. For the first time ever, i'm glad i'm not important enough to get mail...let alone get anthraxed mail.


  2. Why aren't i important enough to get anthraxed mail?


  3. Is it my breath?


  4. Ahem...anyway...Why do people feel the need to call each other on cell phones when they are both probably only five minutes away from home? Couldn't they just wait to get home and call in the comfort of their homes?


  5. Why is it that some people can't go up one DAMN flight of stairs? I mean come on, is it really that hard to walk from the 5th floor to the 6th floor? Perhaps it is those same people who can't wait to get home to make a phone call?


  6. Why are they called French Fries...and are the French annoyed by that name?


  7. Perhaps i just don't exude that air of importance to get anthraxed-mail.



As you can see, there aren't that many mental processes that occur in my head this late at night...

...or ever.

For the Boswanians25

No comments:

Post a Comment