October 12, 2002

nazi punks
FUCK OFF


I would definately like to say that I hate people who drive white mini-vans. Or hell, vans for that matter. VANS ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM. I ALSO HATE THOSE WHO DRIVE VANS. VANS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. Just when I have a straight-away because some fuckin' van that was going 30 miles per hour in a fourty five mile per hour zone decides to take a left and I begin to speed up SOME OTHER GOD DAMNED VAN SOMEHOW MANAGES TO PULL OUT IN FRONT OF ME FROM A SIDE ROAD AND GOES THE SAME GOD DAMNED SPEED. DONT CLICK ON THIS LINK --- And not only do i hate Vans, I hate super cars that people buy just so they can say : : " LOOK AT ME I HAVE THIS SUPER CAR " and instead of having the super car do super things they get in front of me and go slow slow slow to where I have to pass them and think to myself : you know if i had a super car like that I would probably get a lot of speeding tickets. SO MUCH FOR STUPID. Sometimes I just want to beat the living daylights out of people who, for no apparent reason, start slowing down in the middle of the road in front of me and then next thing you know they go and take a turn - OH WAIT THEY DIDNT EVEN USE A TURN SIGNAL. I MEAN CHROIST IT ISNT LIKE TURN SIGNALS ARE SUPPOSE TO INFORM ANYONE WHERE YOU'RE GOING TO GO IN A VEHICLE, I FIGURED THEY WERE PUT THERE FOR DECORATION.

"HAY MAWH, LOOKET HERE MAH CAR DONE BLINKS WHEN I PULL DIS 'ERE LEVAR!"


you know you want it
" Looking for a good time? "


FUCK IT - LETS GO BOWLING

I need sex

No comments:

Post a Comment