October 20, 2002

Hunting - the more the people at my work talk about it the more I want to go out and buy a rifle and say : " Hey, teach me. "
Then I think differ of it. The stories I've heard about how " fun " it is to stay out in the woods and shit in your pants to stay warm just doesnt quite that much appeal to me. But there is something ... I dont know, I think it is reminiscant of the sniper's idealogy " I am God " - to hold a living being, literally, at your fingertips. The weather outside at the moment ( in the morning ) is - or so all those hunting folk at work say - PERFECT hunting weather. I didnt know what that meant so I asked and they said something about rain and cold weather. As long as it isnt warm - thats a good thing. I dont understand ( bradbury? ) - why cold/wet is better than warm/dry - I know it has to do something with " The deer come down when its cold/wet " - but WHY?.

moving on from hunting :

zach-o : I need to buy king missle cds. yes, yes I do ( hah, i noticed the reference, BITCH )
brean-na : Yes. Work sucks. as for liars who are your boss. tell'em off. I talk to my boss like " HEY YOU FUCKER " all the time. eh heh heh.
just-in : you work 14 hour shifts? Sweet - I burn twelves graveyard O_o
jeff : Im sure everyone else is as proud of you getting your named mentioned as I am. Seriously. No. Really. Here...

CONGRATULATIONS JEFF-O


Im sure you can taste the sarcasm. ;)
no - but really - if you wanna come down here im off tonight, tomorrow - day after - and day after
and if you do decided to stop by - DOWNLOAD A PIRATED COPY OF HITMAN 2 WITH YOUR UBER CONNECTION.
and PHOTOSHOP SEVEN. POINT. OH.
and you could get brice to drive you and then that would get my Requiem movie back and remind me to get him on the board.

OoOOoooOo

so. we've got pinkos. we've got justin+breanna. and we've got sarah. thats four out of five - now I need to get a-hold of brice ( ah hem )
and I also have to re-layout the board. augh. talk about a headache.
anyone have any suggestions of some sort? A lot of people wanted a picture on the back of the slug and the guy pointing at it for some reason.
I dont know why, but uh. I guess they liked it ( any other ideas? )
you know. like the estrogen-induced pink-hued flower-overdosed version? :D




No comments:

Post a Comment