October 30, 2002

I realize something...

I never want to leave this college... this campus.

Fuck careers -- this is a career... learning...

damnit, and it's my senior year too. I don't want it to be. Not because i'm afraid of what i'll have to do when it's all over... but because, being here, there's life here... and...

i never really thought about how much of a love/hate relationship i've had with school. especially this school.

I'm sitting in Mary Gates Hall... in the center of the building, where people are studying... and i watch, and i realize... this is what i want... i could do this forever-- study, talk with people, have fun... kick back...

make an ass of myself a thousand times over, and wake up the next morning to do it all over again.

--K... this post is making no sense, so i'm going to cease now.

No comments:

Post a Comment