September 29, 2001



yeah. that's right. shake it... shake yoh bootay... ung... shake yoh bootay... uh huh... c'mon ... show me some love, ... shake it ... I'm a love machine, Love machine, And I dont work for nobody but yo--o--oo--oo-uuu. Schik-a Schik-a Bow-a-wow.

to tell you the truth I just wanted to see what her butt-shake-ing would look like on a pink background. funny funny. eBay is a crazy place. I found all 6 of the books I grew up on for like 3.45 ... however 6.50 S/H but I dont really care.... the auction ends in like 2 days ... so I just wait ... until the last minute where I STRIKE! MEWA HAHAHAA.

I'm considering buying a chess set - as they range quite pricey - but then again the more money spent, the better quality recieved. Hmm. For instance : Look at this beauty. It goes away in 5 hours / but man oh man isnt it great lookin. I'm trying to get some books at the moment, and dont want to put too many bids in everywhere so as to overload myself, and my money account. Go figure.

Anywho.
Off to take a shower.
( SHAKE THAT BOOTAY )

No comments:

Post a Comment