September 28, 2001

Gawd Dam you,boyz!!!!!!!!!

Ack!!!!

I am back. At least momentarily.

Bunny, I am sorry for your loss this weekend. I am thinking of you. When I got home I had a loss,too. The one I told you about at school. Yes, Aaron, you c.s. the one I told you about as well. HAHAHAHA! (this should be noted as sarcastic laughter)

My students have told me that all we read are sad/depressing/upsetting works of literature. Isn't that the only good lit.? What "happy" stuff am I supposed to teach? Stuff where the cowboy kills the Indians and that is a good thing? Where the slaves bring in extra cotton to make Massa mo' money? Where Lenny kills Curley's wife and they all have a good laugh about a dead whore? (Sorry if I ruined the end of that book for anyone.)

Not Mud, I have some good Johnny Depp stuff in my room. Come by some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment