September 23, 2001

i havent posted on the forum in an eternity but im back now and all is well, i have good reason though. You all or all who know me know im a debate geek so ive been doing massive amounts of research on our new topic which has consumed every waking moment and havent had time for anything and now this terrorist bullshit has just exploded the topic even further.......*gasp* reason number 347 on why to kill osama bin laden, he ruins the fun of after school "activities" and thats one you wouldnt have thought possible. Not to mention that because of him my stock dropped 13 3/7 points........grrr......life is getting miserable with every breath of air. Last night I had a dream I went to college. I wonder if my curiosity will ever take me to such places; that, i sincerely doubt. I've already planned on a life of low aims, to the career decision of becoming yet another of the world's starving artists. Such a common career but never the less an important one. That and I just got a new guitar, so I'm taking time away from homework, something very trivial in my life, to do something more constructive.....thats it. umm not much else, except our debate coaches were dooped into taking us on the road trip again in november but this time im taking my video camera that way i can start making a living off of exploiting the severe sexual deprivation of my teammates to the underground industry......anything to make an extra buck or two, i could also utilize the tapes to back-stab, so this should make for some bit of entertainment. we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment