September 21, 2001

Tell me I am not the only one afraid of what is coming. Say I am not the only one who can't sleep nights and cries in the mornings..
They say that we will be certian if there be war in 72 hours... and tell me I am not the only one who can't have peace of mind until they know ....
Bearing thoughts of losing friends and family in fighting some unseen enemy...
words jumbling linger on me in some freight of death and hell I can not understand..
Tell me I am not the only one who looking out at strangers faces as they awkwardly live simple lives with simple thoughts in them
think and fear and filled with mad sadness to know it will change and many will die and lose the simple human peace forever...
Tell me I am not crying alone for yet unlost lives and simple peaces remembering about a world that will soon change
All the lambs are crying, shuddering in tears as they arm themselves against the wolves..
Am I the only one who fears deeply that friends will be but memories in years to come ?
And all this war if coming and sadness tears fear and without understanding any of this I can only find these simple words
"Forgive them father for they know not what they do..."

No comments:

Post a Comment