September 19, 2001

What the hell ?


I opened a free checking account with Timberland Savings Bank the other day... sounds well and good right ? I got a free gift with my new account, hot damn! I had the choice of a 51 Piece Tool Kit or a Backpack - being smart as I am, I chose the tool kit for my car.

Tool kit contains - 9 Tools
1 Tape measure
1 Small Roll of Tape
40 Nails/Wall Hooks/other wall hanger things.

. . . . It was free, but it's still lying! Kripes and Kraps man!

All you bums out there better be watching HBO on Sundays - Band of Brothers 9pm PST, ( Usually 1hr long unless there's two shows after the other ) 10 part WW II series by Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg. Cool stuff, I keep 'searching' for my grandfather because he was part of the 101st Airborne during those events. Kinda hard to see dead men in movies though eh ?

Not having HBO is not an excuse for not watching. Got that!?

yea... goes to watch some late night TV

No comments:

Post a Comment