September 28, 2001

Ya know... there's some people I've never met that... supposedly hate me...
Why would they hate me, I have no idea - I've heard nothing but nice things about this person.

I found myself looking through my Bethel High yearbook one night, just out of boredom. I supposed it qualified as 'reading material' for the bathroom. ( Men need that sort of thing, reading material. )
Flipping, flipping... I come face to face with this person I've never met, heard nice things about yet hates me because I'm one of "James' friends" - Bonnie Seaborn

It was a rather... stunning picture... one of those "I-looked-funny-as-a-squashmore" pictures. Half asleep, or high on some kind of drug, braces pictures are always great. ( Bethelonian, yr 2000 Page 89, top row, last squashmore )

No clue why that was funny but it was oh.. I think around 4am and it just was funny. Everything is funny at 4am. Anyways... yes...

I don't like the color pink. Things are generally less appealing when they're pink - unless of course these things are pink stockings / garters & accessories.... and maybe pink bow tie thingies holding up pigtails...

No comments:

Post a Comment