September 20, 2001

PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE NEED TO BRAKE WHEN TURNING AT 15MPH ...
SUCK ASS


you damn well bet they do. I havent really much to post. I got paid tonight, or well... yeah. that's good. i'll wake up early and go to the bank to deposit my check. fun. jimmoi hears rumours about us getting laid off. i look forward to it really. i do. this whole work deal is dragging me down. i wanna look for something more ' part time ' anyway.

give me some time to GO TO HIGHER SCHOOL and get a DIPLOMA saying that I can READ but dont have the slightest idea who Freud or Marx is, but can reiterate why monarchy isnt as good as democracy, and that Hitler was a bad, bad man.

I had a sexual dream last night. it was odd. very odd.

anywho.
EVERYONE CROSS YOUR FINGERS IN THE HOPES THAT I WILL NOT WORK THIS WEEKEND.
CROSS THEM TWICE, DAMNIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment