September 18, 2001

i tried to post just a minute ago. i mash down the 'post and publish' button and nothing happens for a while. so i start to get a little aggrivated. i was already a little angry because i had before spilled my cereal. after cleaning it up i only had half a bowl of corn pops when i had started with an over sized bowl. i believe you see why i was mad.

so i let it be and let it do whatever the fuck it's doing. so i go to visit a web site. and i don't even remember what it was i'm so pissed. anyway, i go type the url and my keyboard had quit working. it sometimes decides that it likes to quit working randomly. that really pissed me off. i don't care what anyone says, pounding on your keyboard calling it vulgar names then proceeding to pound on your computer desk DOES relieve anger.

so now i'm more calm.

if i hit the post and publish button and nothing happens this time... i think i'll go insane and asphyxiate myself in my sleeping bag.

00

mud, you need to change my e-mail at ze bottom of page. mr.goldfish@bigfoot.com. i've been trying to say that for a long time but i haven't been able to post as per whatever makes things go wrong is anally raping me this week.




noodle

No comments:

Post a Comment