September 25, 2001

HEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYYEYEY..... sorry had to pull a little Mike there .....
I need a Webmaster and some poets. For too long I have been thinking how fun it would be to be involved in a society of poets of some kind... well it struck me this morning.Why not get a web page where each "member" has something of a private blogger deal with comment sections and there they write all their poetry and we all live in blissful delight........ It would simply be a web-based group of writers who write there since there ain't no plase eltse to write poetry.. gawd knows why that is ......
anyhoo I'd like to know what people think about that and also ideas for a name of some kind... the good part will be publishing proceedings of the group, which, I will gladly pay the publishing fee's......... HEHEHEHEH we could sell our book there HAHAHAH !!!!!!! okay now a thing

I exist, feel, will die
I exist
think and therefore am
some cloud of thinking light
I am is truth
like stone I can believe
I'm thinking now I know
I exist for I am thinking I
In what is there I see myself
see myself seeing myself see
me be is a thing what is
I see me being me
what, who am I ?
Feelings in me having feel
emotions in me feeling motion
something else that change me
feeling something else that being
else existing other than me
being world existing changing
feelings my emotions in me
I feel therefore the world a world
at least is real any would be
what I see is what I see
this world around me is I see
I'll die I know is true
I'll be not existing soon
as dead as gone from tiny world
time is short I'll die
existing now at some point end
what, who am I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment