September 18, 2001

LENNY KRAVITZ SUCKS ASS


or well / his new album does. I damn well hate listening to it. And I damn well hate listening to DISTURBED's " Down with the sickness "- and I damn well hate with a passion what ALIEN ANT FARM has done to smooth criminal. MUSIC THESE DAYS SUCKS ASS. With exception to System of a Down - it seems they are good good stuff. Could they possibly be the " Dead Kennedys " of my time? Because of the "anti-american" stance the lead singer seems to be taking because of the ... " ordeal " - it's funny. Because their newest release Toxicity is the #1 selling album in america as I type this. Go bloody figure.

I averaged 85 today on the way home. Halfway there a truck was seen in the distance. Then it kept incoming. Then it was right on my ass. I hate trucks being on my ass because then the light from their lights blinds the fuck out of me - they dont have their brights on / it is just that they're higher off the ground, so it just zooms right to the back of my head. So I speed up / it speeds up. So I slow down to 55 ( it is 35 throughout by the way ) and he doesnt fucking pass me. So then another car comes ahead of us going 40. So I slow down and go 40. He still doesnt pass. The car turns off the road / I speed up to 75 / he still maintains RIDING MY ASS. Eventually I got to the turn to 507 and was taking a left. The truck took a right. I looked over at it and at the top of the truck was ... jesus chroist. The red and blue lights of an officer. This fucker was riding my ass all the way. I thought to myself why wasnt I pulled over? Maybe he took pictures and then I will be fined later. damn. really weird.

as for my brother's ... " poetry " ...
now that was funny.
and then the thought of Bonnie being self concious when " jogging "
even more funny when I imagine Mr. Wisness stopping by after a couple of drinks to " watch the girls " ...

HA HA HA


I get paid today. So here's the deal. Tomorrow night ( which would be WEDNESDAY NIGHT ) if you can make it to Sharis ( the usual place ) at 11.45pm - I will be there. Hopefully a couple of you saps from the board ( steven / andy / jeff / mike / ... shit, adam isnt on the board! ) will show up. that'll be fun. and i'll have money for myself again. FUN.

blog hop is down. i dont know why.
jimmoi didnt remind me of my +2 hour pay.
bastard. him and his mutual funds.

I have found a startling " idea " about " the self " in which I was going to stop by mike's house tonight and talk to him about / but I didnt want to go there and have him not be home and be out with some drunken woman cleaning her molars with his one eyed snake. Last time that was ... disturbing. I also have ... larger plans.

we shall see.
wont we?
wait - where did I put my eyes. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment