September 27, 2001

Sick


I am sick. I hate being sick. I decided, to make myself feel better, i would come on this and post about how i hate being sick. Right now i am feeling weak and pathetic, and sick. I had to move up heavy craploads of stuff, that in reality i probably don't need. That only made me feel worse. Well, that and moving up all that stuff through elevators that took five to ten minutes to reach my correct floor, and were filled with people inching their way through, and breathing on me.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that i don't like people. However, when you are sick...you tend not to like anybody.

Anyway, my room is all set up again, and its like i never left. I have to take Calculus on monday though, and if i have this cold even during that time, then there is a good chance i'll pass out in class. There is one thing that i am not capable of (this is not to say that aside from this, i am capable of everything, because that's entirely not true.)

Colds suck. I just want to reiterate that once more.

My roommate, Kyle Batie didn't move in today. Yeah, i get the room to myself...

Okay, time for jEFF to go to bed when he starts rambling.

i see all13

No comments:

Post a Comment