September 30, 2001

I started reading The Exorcist this weekend. It is really scary. I can't remember the last time I was scared by a book. I think it was Henny Penny though, you know that whole "the sky is falling, the sky is falling!" We have owned the movie The Exorcist for ages and I have never seen it.

OH! This weekend, actually today, there was a huge motorcycle rally in Anacortes. The spouse and I went. It was hot and crowded and !!!!!!!!!!! I got/had/experienced vertigo. Crazy! It is the second time I have had it. The first time I was in my house, so no big deal. Today was unsettling. Especially because I was surrounded by a sea of bikers, 30,000 leather clad, beer drinkin', pot smokin' bikers. Well, not all of them beer drinkers and pot smokers but some probably were. It lasted off and on for thirty minutes. I think it would have been more fun if I was not afraid of being trampled.

One last thing. I saw a decal at the rally today. It said, "AIDS kills fags dead." I was going to steal it from the vendor but again, bikers.

No comments:

Post a Comment