September 29, 2001

When I came home last night I felt dirty... I smelled like smoke. Nasty ass smell.
I did however have fun. The daytime bartender, Carla called me her new boyfriend ( Her bitch ). My future bartending partner, Tina said that I looked a bit tense and then made me promise that we would play together... ( uh...I doubt that ) - I told her " we'll see about that. " The -large- man named Tim worked with me behind the bar last night, to him everything costs $15... wierd guy.

I pulled a $130 winner in pull tabs ( oops ) and the lady gave me a $10 tip just for that. Old ladies where hitting on me, some chick I couldnt stand from highschool did aswell.

First night, $26.37 tips. Not bad, was to be a slow night. I get off at 2am...
Mah feet hurt...

gets dressed shakin his bootay...

(Bonnie can blame Mike for 'her hating me as james' friend. The post was ment as a joke. Reeny-poo calls me dork quite a bit. It's probably true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment