September 18, 2001

oh, my! Could it be September 18th? Now, why is that date sooooo important? Oh, that's right! Tori's new album came out today!!! I went to the record store long long ago, before it even opened, to sit and wait for over an hour, and i got the cover I wanted {you see, there were four dofferent ones!} and I got a promotional poster! but Pinkos didn't. Did you guys know that they just throw those things away!?! Yeah-so next week, when they take the giant Tori's down, they're gonna call me so that I can have a giant Tori, too. It's as big as my door, which has me thinking. . .

So, yeah. I was a little disappointed at first, because Tori covered that evil M&M guy, but she did a wonderful job of it. She re-wrote the music to that 'I killed your mom, let's throw her in the river' '97 Bonnie and Clyde song, and it sounds so good. I love Tori. I wish more slugs agreed with me, because she really is the most wonderful Tori to ever live. So, yeah. That's all. Except that I want to tell Pinkos that I'm wearing a hat, even though it hasn't rained for six days. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment