September 30, 2001

Ok, I know this is going to seem strange. However, I figured I would drop in and make my annoucement once and only once. Please dont have heart attack or anything like that, but I realized I had failed to inform you all when I was talking to Napster.
I have been officially taken off the market for good. Thats right...IM GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, odd isnt it? (No Jimmy its not to Jerry Garcia)
I may as well tell you guys some stuff about my fiance'...
We are both enlisting in the USAF, Im going to do survival, evasion, escape, and reconnosance (SEER) instructing AKA Survival and hand to hand combat instructor, at Fairchild AFB. I leave in july. Joe and I will be doing a joint duty station once he completes his tech school for security forces. He wants to do Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) so he has to spend 12 weeks in TX for training. After that we will be joint duty stationed in Ohio (thats where he was born and raised). Right now he goes to emerald ridge hs.
I have been engaged for apx a month now and I am still very happy, we are going to make it a long engagment so that we know it will last. I even made him sign a contract... min of three times a week. hehehehe.
He treats me very well.
Yes, heather your invited to the wedding, but it will be in Ohio... anyone else who wants to see hell freeze over let me know and I will send you an invite to the wedding.

All good children go to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment