September 20, 2001

Oh my god. . .I have finally met up with the face of evil.

So Hejira got a job. I watched Maple for her, seeing as how I won't be going back to work until at least October. Satan child. Seriously. So, yeah. First, she wanted to go outside, so we went outside. and she choked on a rock. What the fuck?!? Who in their right mind tries to eat a rock? and I don't even know how long she had it, because I was watching her and saw nothing! Sneaky child. . .

So then, we went back in. I went to the bathroom, figuring 'Oh, she can't do that much damage in the twelve seconds this takes.' Wrong! To make a long story short, I still don't know where her clothes are. and she colored all over the walls, but [luckily] Will and Hejira let her do that anyway.

Then, she decide's she's hungry. So Will told me she likes ramen. Apparently, she likes to throw ramen at me, on the floor, in her hair, etc. and she threw her juice on the floor. Damn it. Luckily, I figured she'd be messy {although not quite this messy!}, so I made her a dress out of a plastic bag before she started.

I went to clean that up, and she threw every single book in the damn house on the floor. I think I read every single one of them to her. She then proceeded to color on the wall some more.

She wanted my orange soda, and I wouldn't give it to her[you should see this child with even a little sugar in her!], so she kicked it over. She got one out of the box and whacked me in the face with it hard enough to break my glasses. So, yeah. That sucked. While I was trying to fix them, she climbed up on a chair and strted eating from the sugar jar. However, it was all good and well, because she stopped and behaved when I put Tori on for her{?}. and about 1/2 hour before Will and Hejira got home, I gave her two candy bars. Hahahaha.

That's it. I'm getting my fucking tubes tied.

No comments:

Post a Comment