September 18, 2001

Vad?

hehe.. how much chocolate can one person eat? I don't know yet... I bought 5 killos of nummy nummy candy and I'm only about 1½ killos through so far... nummy nummy icecream. Had some with chocolate chavings/cookie stuff in it. So much junkfood over here... but I miss american junk food too. *sigh* what to do, what to do.

§ idea §

if anyone wants to use snail mail and write me or send me things, * hehe :) like that would happen! * my address over here is:

Tarwyn Reichert
Idrottsgatan 16 A
692 31 Kumla
SWEDEN

NO THREATENING LETTERS to the other family members please. :) If any of you want me to buy anything for you while I'm over here, e-mail me what it is you want, I will find out it's price, and then tell you the price of it. fun fun fun... the sun is coming into my window... FAN BAJS! :)

hej då... Tarwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment