September 22, 2001

I read them too, I just never feel the need to reply.

Just got back from [my first] Jimmi day.
A fun time was had by all, until that Puyallup hick came over.
WTF was his deal?
I should have taken his picture when he read my plate number back to me.
Ignorant pile of shit.

I think he just didn't like a couple things:
1) I was driving a "Japanese" vehicle {which is a Toyota made of more than 60% American parts; assembled in Princetown, Indiana}
2) That the aforementioned "Japanese" vehicle being nicer than any he, his family or friends own.

The "Support America" I heard while driving away (tires screaming, of course) backs this up.

Fucking Puyallup hicks. That was kinda funny though.

In a sad, shallow-end-of-the-gene-pool way.

Oh, yeah, Heather-I was going to tell you that I saw the perfect car for you today, but you didn't seem to be in the car buying mood....


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment