September 25, 2001

a fine day indeed for me. i WAS going to get up at 5 am, but i slept in till ten minutes before i had to go catch my train. on my way to the train statioon i had already decided that after my first class (astronamy) i would go home. i had to go to that class so i could pay for my field trip thingy. so after that, i come home after signing out at reception.

awhhh... sleep - good. watched tv, snacked on some homemade bread among other things. i slept a total of 4 hours before my host family got home and i feel better. though my leg is somewhat swollen and discolored, i can still limp about, so i'm good.

tonight i get to go to yet another of this family's birthday parties. my host father and mother both have i've guessing at least 4 syblings a piece and all of them have children, and some of them have kids. so as you can see birthdays are a common place thing for me to go to. *smiles* at least there aren't any young howling babies around at the parties, at least so far!

my guess is the majority of you are in school, at work, or asleep. i wish to learn how to fly. i can fly/build all kinds of model airplanes, but i have not yet learned how to fly a bigger plane. maybe my grandpa can teach me. he is a grouchy old thing, but he will teach you if you really want to learn i suppose. he says 'the only thing like riding a good motorcycle is flying an open cockpit airplane.' i think i will agree with him on that score.

i am still tired :P i have about 20 minutes before i get to go and be with the extensive family. oh yay! i will go now so my little host sister Elin will stop popping into the room looking pouty, waiting for the computer.

hej då min sweets :)
Tarwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment