September 27, 2001

OK PEOPLE

I am intent on getting us onto THIS WEBSITE so you know how We're going to do it? We're all going to pool together and blast this thing with " Blogger is ( insert some crap ) " or " Man oh man oh man, Blogger is the best thing since sliced bread! " - or some other obviously sick manner in which one will be able ...
wait.
what am I doing?
No.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
No do not do as I say!

We shall now bow down before the yoke that is blogger-appreciation.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH.

Wharg, I do, against the night,
and against the wind.
against he sunlight, moon, and stars below.
and more-so WHARGH for unborn children,
who must suffer through that which will be,
and something something, forget me not,
where did the mirror go. if anywhere. if.
WHARGH, indeed, I do. and with such fury.
against all. against nothing. against ---

WHARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment