September 21, 2001

Funzo... a frase I use over here... I stole it from mud :) Arbitrary... one Mike uses quite often, or did... I use that one as well... plah!! hehe...

So there is the serious talk of war going on, that is news to me. The press world wide has been milking it for all it's worth. Something about the catastrify has been in the paper every day. I've stopped paying attention, that and it takes to long to try and translate it! Please keep me posted as to what is going on. I admit I am getting a little annoyed at tiems hearing the same damn thing every day at some part of it, but that is a part of life.

If we did send in the ground troops and it was the 'west against the east', would it be considered the World War III? I admit I am clueless about this thing. I live a happy ignorant life the majority of the time, what can I say?

I know mud is a box factory worker, but what is your job Mike? Did I miss that on a post, or is it a big mystery? hehe... :)

If there were a 3rd world war sometime in the next year, do you think that they would close the international airports, and if so, would that mean that I'm stuck over here? Now that would be interesting! :) I'm in one of the only nuetral countries in the world. Sweden hasn't been in a war in almost 200 years. Oh yay... *sighs* What I had posted yesterday in swedish translates into:

'Hello all sweethearts! Bush is a little pig... hehe... He should resign! Because I don't like capitalists! All countries should have Gudrun Shyman as a president! Amen!

He walks like a damn statue... or something like that.'

There you go Bonnie, just for you I translated it. :) So anyway, I have to ask questions now to both the students of Bethel, the past students of Bethel, and our one teacher who works at Bethel thise... What teachers are good to have in your SENIOR year... the ones who are nice, the ones who actually teach you things, and the ones who are just great teachers in a well rounded way, and what do each of these people in those categories teach?

I'm thinking about my senior year already, scary thought in a way. I still have the majority of this one left. :) If anyone here like REALLY old books, and you care to take the time to learn swedish to understand them, I can send some to you. Found some beautiful old poetry books, some just on facts, childrens books... ect. They call them second hand stores, but these are like our antique shops in the states... all nice quality things. :) Found some beatuful silver jewelry, an old wooden box thingy... I've started to collect boxes, along with my old coin collection. Now I can collect foriegn coins as well. :) It will be a sad day when all this pretty money, the paper kind too, in all or most of the European countries all looks the same and yeah... *lost train of thought* (not like I really had one anyway!)

Back to the topic of war... if we do go to it, would any of you voluntarily sign up to go and fight overseas? I admit I wouldn't. I am not patriotic, and as far as I'm concerned the people in the Twin Towers and the Pentagon are purely gone, and that is the end of it. I feel slightly sorry for the people who it happened to, and their family/loved ones a bit... but other than that I guess I'm just heartless about it. I don't think we need to killl even more people merely to satisfy our need for revenge and to show all the other countries that we are still the 'number one' country and we can't be beet. I mean, does it really matter? I don't know... feel free to critisize my thinking, you may change/sway my mind in your direction, you never knnow. But in the end I will think how I want to think, or think I should think. hehe... :)

I have been tired a lot lately in the past several weeks. I wonder if it is from just the fact that I'm in a totally new enviorment and I'm getting stress/stretched out mentally, physically, and emotionally or something else. When I am actually quite awake, I look dead beat tired, so it doesn't matter. Nothing really matters anymore these days at times in my mind. I question whether or not even caring matters. heh... (yes, that was NOT hehe)

Well I think this is a good time as any to conclude my pure thoughts of the day... LOL... not that they make much sense anyway, that and I have made many spelling errors, and I do believe I have repeated meself a few times... as I keep saying though, oh well.

hej då, god natt.... *kramar for all my sluggy friends* :)

Tarwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment