September 17, 2001

Sparse


It has been a very long time since i have posted. There are reasons, mostly because i have been having trouble with my modem. Right now i am using an old 33.3 kbps modem, so i hope it is understandable as to why i have yet to post until today. I am still working to get it to work, but having trouble with it.

I have spent some time reflecting on this World Trade Center fiasco. I will talk about that in a different post however. I am also watching and observing and making note, as any good scientist, and psychologist would do. Maybe it is also a sign that i am having trouble with coming up with a concrete feeling of the whole thing on my own. Who knows.

I am also having a little trouble with the UW. Mostly, i thought i lost my dorm room due to a clerical error. I paid a deposit of $240 dollars, and they sent it to the wrong thing, so it was logged that i didn't pay it. I've been taking care of that too for the past few days. I have a library fine as well, which is a bitch. Oh it keeps on getting better and better, doesn't it folks.

I should have everything taken care of by tomorrow or Wednesday. But then again, no one cares about my little petty problems. Hell, even i don't fully care that much about them.

My girlfriend has been good enough to help me by giving me a place to stay while i handle things up in the U. Otherwise it'd be a daily commute, and since i have no car insurance, and no current job, that would be a real bitch. I hate commutes anyway. And from Roy. A vasectomy would be far less excruciating.

For a new bit of fun, i'm gonna scan some pictures of my idiot brother, Luke, and post about them. I figure, i have internet access, and i know how to use it, why not use it to annoy, piss off, and embarass my younger brother, who is an annoyance.

Now, i know that it is the job of most older brothers to bash on and attack their younger brothers. Case in point, the relationship that james and his brother michael have. But my relationship with my brother is no where like james' with his brother. My brother is a bonafide idiot. Just ask Andy. He'd tell you the same.

Rachelle, you know him, don't you. I could of sworn he said something about you...maybe i'm wrong though. All of you that go to Bethel might recognize him once i get a picture and post it of him. Hahaha, i'm gonna enjoy embarassing his ass.

Anyway, i'll post about him when i can.

I need to go for now...but i'll post sometime later.

i see all9

No comments:

Post a Comment