September 20, 2001

Shortly breaking
As I sitting thinking smoking staring at the ground
I all lazy feeling hazy
am I looking staring hearing sounds and motions all around
I thinking dreaming waking wonder
peace I found there sitting smoking staring at the ground
shadow distant motions passing
human looking people acting
quiet voices sounding bounding
off a building light wind blowing
feeling hazy lazy
tired thinking knowing
sounds around me motions moving
peaceful calm is music making
found the pattern in the cloth
an arrangement of brass buttons on the chair
intense symmetry or not breaking regularity and order
no sense of nature there
disorder missing entropy
what not we understand why calling chaos ugly
so profoundly simple
so profoundly human
the patter in the cloth brass buttons on the chair
and sounding bounding voices touch me
as I sitting smoking thinking staring at the ground......





No comments:

Post a Comment