September 20, 2001

Wow, I was just thinking about how bitter and mean I am. It is quite surprising. I like to think that I am nice but I am not. I don't think I could go a whole day without saying something rude. Maybe I should give that up for Lent. Whaddaya think, Bonnie?

Anyway, I was looking over songs lyrics of my youth, trying to find something inane to post to serve as a contrast to the angst filled lyrics so many of you are posting when I came upon the realization that it is a wonder that I ever made it to be an adult. I used to listen to some really, really depressing music. Not like 'NSYNC or Spice Girl depressing, I mean suicidal depressing. It made me remember how hard it is to be a kid. ACK! But don't worry, kids, it gets a lot better.

Provided you don't work in a box factory.


No comments:

Post a Comment