August 21, 2001

Usually I am happy on rainy days because it means that I get to eat soup. YUM! However, today it seems to raining crap on my head - figuritively speaking of course. Why do people feel the urge to make other feel bad? Especially people they don't really know? Why do they go out of their way to say cruel things? Don't they feel bad later? Is it because they are mean? because they are insecure? because no one loves them? because they are stupid? because they are evil? All of this is not to say that I never say mean things but I don't say them Eminem's or Fred Durst's faces.

At least I am getting something from this. I am going to start being more constructive. Try to look at the positives more often. And when someone is going out of their way to be cruel to me, I will yell at them. Yah! That is constructive. Yah!

By the way, those aren't demon eggs; they are lucky.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment