August 24, 2001

I'd like to work for hospital security sometime, really I would. I found myself watching 'Blade' tonight on TNT because I'm bored as hell... As this woopie-im-a-vampire-man escapes from the hospital he's shot at... by a high powered sniper rifle! That, is what I call security. heh.

Pepsi One tastes like crap, no way in hell is its slogan true. "Tastes more like a regular Cola"

Went to the gym today, my usual weekly type thing - greatest thing happened. Two things actually. The exebitionist chick was there again (fun fun), and I watched someone get punched in the face. Coolest thing, even did 'a Rocky' and spit some blood as the punch finished. At least it looked like blood, maybe it was just spit. shrugs

When I'm stressed out I like to shoot my friends with a paintball gun, oh yes. Especially ones on a house that aren't ducking all the way - head shots are great...


staggers off to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment