August 24, 2001


something of note

I have found that when I listen to the radio today ( I also fed 20520 sheets into a machine, by the way ) I was listening to 102.5 / the oldies station. And something I noticed / That in the past / I believe back when my father was ... young and ... bucky ... or something / and my mother had long flowing hair down to her buttocks / and the world was full of hippies and so on / I guess the concept / or " word " LOVE actually meant something / and what did it mean? it meant FUCK ME LIKE A HURRICANE

that is what I have surmised from all the songs they played today.
and I cannot get " I feel like makin love ( da da ) ( choom ) ( da da ) I feel like making love ( da da ) ( choom ) ( da da ) I feel like making love ( da da ) ( choom ) ( da da ) I feel like making loooovvveeeee tooooo yooou. " out of my god-damned head. stupid song. I feel like mak.... I feel like bashing the song into it's non-existant head, thats what.

one more thing / I also came to listening to 98.1 / the classical station.
It almost put me to sleep. and it made my feet hurt. you know why? they werent playing any *upbeat* classical. so I changed the station to 104.9 / they had some ok tunes / then a guy came over and told me that he was actually on it / so we waited for awhile ( a long while ) and the next thing you know " Hey funkymonkey rules because it plays good *bleep* that I can listen to while working, not no lovely dovely bull*bleep* or *bleep* like that." ... I laughed. because it was him. and he was on the radio. and he was standing in front of me. go figure.

I eventually got tired of that and stuck in my beethoven's 9th tape that Jimmoi conviently gave me. ... seems their tape player didnt work. damnit. so back to oldies I went.

I feel like makin love ( da da ) ( choom ) ( da da ) I feel like making love ( da da ) ( choom ) ( da da ) I feel like making love ( da da ) ( choom ) ( da da ) I feel like making loooovvveeeee tooooo yooou.

No comments:

Post a Comment