August 31, 2001

Finished Dune - a book which takes ecology, planetology, sociology, politics, morality, ethics, suspense, drama, and science fiction and throws them all into one big universe of a fantasy land. Fantasy writers eat your heart out / not once did he use something like " The firey breath of the dragon leapt out from the cave to remind the dwarf that deep within himself there lay a dragon as well. "

what the fuck.

I damn well hate D&D fantasy novels.
stupid things.

in any event.
more things.
My birthday makes it way to my doorstep on Sept. 4th
plans?
well it recently hit me that I have sunday and monday off.

so this is my invitation to anyone on the board to my house / sunday / from noon to around five - o - clock / a mini BBQ of sorts / you can show up anytime from whence I've stated / if you need directions just go and email me / if you want to eat something ( anything ) you have to bring something ( anything ) for others to eat as well. I dont know if I will be the Barbeque-er. Merely because last time all I did was cook. Oh. It's more of a " Im 20 and have a day off from work " celebration than some bullshit whatever-holiday about what " labour day " is suppose to be about. Unless labour day is a holiday about having a day off from work. then I'm fux0red.

If you notice / Im not putting much thought into this / if you dont show up / dont worry / I dont mind. And I'm not forcing any *birthday present* shit onto anyone / but if you feel like throwing something of some monetary value at me for not dying off in twenty years thus so far - I'd accept it with a warm smile and a thank you. . . Dont expect any god-damned singing however.

again / I had a really good post / but forgot what it was.
blasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment