August 16, 2001

I shall tell you all about my "rise to power" through bartending. Don't wanna hear it ? Well, shut up and pretend to like it.

In the words of Douglas Coglan (Bryan Brown in "Cocktail")

"Handsome all knowing bartender."

"Name of the game is women. Skirts are rising, when you can see the color of their panties, you know you've got talent." ( not quite a correct quote, was too lazy to stop the video again. )

"The bartender is the aristocrat of the working class, he'll make all sorts of moves if he's smart. There are investors out there, there are angels, there are suckers,... there are rich women with nothing to do with their money."

I'd like to draw special attention to the words "Handsome and all knowing" also, "aristocrat of the working class". ( The working class would consist of the rest of you... fellows. )

Quite nervous about Friday, it's final test day. One hundred questions and a speed test of 12drinks in 7 minutes or less. Twelve random drinks out of the 118 which I was taught.
I've done this in 5mins 7secs - but I'd squeel ( yes, squeel ) if I got an even 5mins on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment