August 15, 2001

jEFFCeremonium - hey, its not everyday that you can invent a word that just sounds that prestigous


It is a proud day for me (not really), when i get to find out that our illustrious little bloggin' area receives an award. James, you have outdone yourself yet again. We have apparent{ly won} an award from a contest that james placed loose slugs in.

Isn't that all so wonderous and beautiful. Yes, i thought so too.

So now, without further ado, i present to you all, the wonderful award that each and everyone one of you helped to achieve.

Now, don't you all feel special. I'm all a'tingle.


You've all won the Erratical Winds award!



Isn't so...awww...words can't even begin to descibe it.

Here is the attached message that was also sent to me:


One of the bloggers at _l_o_o_s_e__s_l_u_g_s___.:::รณ applied for one of my
site awards, and smart as I am, I of course forgot the email-blank out of my
form, so I have not the slightest clue who it was. However, from the posts
on the blog, I figured you were the administrator (or at least one of them
if there are several) and the one to email about this. *g* So,
congratulations, your site has won the Erratical Winds -award that I give to
weird sites! I was for a moment about to give you guys the award for
interactivity, but thought this would fit you better... And thanks to the
background graphic on the blog-page, I now have "Who Let the Dogs Out"
ringing in my head. =P

-Jenni
Windy Hills


That's all for now.

Oh...on a side note, i think its quite interesting that out of james and i, i was the one who seemed like the administrator more.

i see alli see all6

No comments:

Post a Comment