August 24, 2001

i have come to the conclusion that audiogalaxy FUCKING SUCKS. I can't connect to the fucking server. Ever. Well, I did for a few minutes this morning. Long enough to download 4 songs. Woopie. I tried aimster as per the advice of one mud, but it wouldn't work either. So, I gave up on that. I'm about to, against all of my best insticts, try iMesh. The I will retreat to mIRC if that doesn't work.

BTW, a good band to listen to if you're a bit sodded off is Linkin Park. not the greatest music ever, but it's hard, loud and abrasive. i hadn't known about them until a few days ago. thus my discovery was made. anywho, i'm just bored waiting for someone to take me home from this one horse town called morehead in which i am now attending college. what a boring little hellhole. don't go to college. it ain't worth it. get a job. no wait, go to devry and get your 3 year BA and land a 60k/year job in a year and a half. sometimes i wish i had done that. bah. no i don't. computers suck.

and on a final note: www.unamerican.com. fun stickers. cheap too. and if you order a "cops smell funny" sticker and they're out of them, they'll send you a bunch of "fuck work" stickers in compensation. neat-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment