August 19, 2001

I'll shoot with a different take.

The way I figure it / is that when you've got no " goals " or " aspirations " - when you expect nothing to happen - then everything that does happen is a pleasantry.

Take for example relationships.

Dont bother with them. One day, when you're not bothering with them / a girl will come and slap herself upon your lap and you'll havent the slightest idea what to do with her. I find that most of the time the reasons why people want relationships is merely because they've got nothing else to focus on. A relationship isnt something you go down to the local supermarket and pick out of the fresh vegitable lane / it's something that happens. It shouldnt be forced. It shouldnt be something that one needs to fret over. If you look at it statistically - there are far uglier people than those who are on the board with wives... just yesterday in Sharis there was a man who had just gotten married. I laughed. Mike said :

" Enjoy your wife "


the lesbian, maggie, laughed. I dont believe the shackled man heard him. Another crazy thing about relationships is that once you're in them, you dont appreciate them / and once you're out of them / it's the only thing one could want.

So the trick, as I mentioned before / is NIRVANA.

No. I'm not advising you to go buy an album by Kurt Cobain.

Nirvana. Free of want. give up. When you've found that nothing is going your way - take "your way" and toss it out a window. Let life have it's way - and instead of making existance work for you / let yourself work for existance.

Something I've just learned in my experiences.

Also : when you associate yourself with people whom have aspired and achieved greater than yourself . . . you are just asking for jealousy and envy to jump start their engines in your little soul. You ( Aaron ) once ranted about how Joe gets all the things you want. The thing you should realize is that Joe is Joe, and You are You. Stop wanting to be Joe and start being yourself.

Once, a long time ago, I found that I had become nothing more than the collaborated ideas, wishes, wants, aspirations, and visions of those around me all mulched up into one being. I had no real " self. " - So I shunned everyone away. I went into deep introspection to find " myself " - and I believe it is something that very few people ever do. I know who I am.

I know very few people who can say the same.
very few.

but those who dont know what they are / always know what they want.
Or where they're going life. Or where they'll be tomorrow. Or what their future will be like...

These are things I dont really have down for myself.
Because although I have found out the reality of " self " for me.
The world is an entirely different, huge, multifaceted being which I cannot ever comprehend. An attempt at predicting where I will be tomorrow, or what I should want, or what my future will be like will only be superimposed fabrications of things whos probability of happening are entirely dependant on how well I know any and all beings asides from myself.

... and if it is difficult to know oneself. . .
how difficult is it to know others?

I don't know what I'm talking about.
something is inside me.
and it's bugging me.
really weird.

and so it goes. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment